VP - Compliance
CoinDCX is India's largest & safest crypto exchange, with a dedicated focus on making crypto accessible. Established in 2018, CoinDCX has solved numerous problems faced by the Indian crypto community with investing and trading solutions for crypto-based financial products for retail, HNI, and enterprise customers.It is our ultimate goal, to provide the best of the crypto space with the simplest and secure solutions. Insured by BitGo and ISO Certified, CoinDCX is now India’s first Crypto Unicorn!
India’s cryptocurrency markets are booming, and post the SC verdict, the industry has grown manifold. More Indians want to join this exciting new industry. However, they are unsure how to enter, who should be their partner to help them grow in this space. You help them in their journey. You introduce them to a brand that is built for them and gain their trust. You make this happen. You make a difference,
Make a difference by,
- SEBI relationship management and management of SEBI Inspection
- Good understanding of Securities Laws / SEBI Regulations on Depositories / Stock Exchange Rules & Regulations other Directive of SEBI
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on interpretation of regulations and guidelines issued by Regulatory Authority on Stock & Commodity Exchange
- Vetting and approving various advertisements, factsheets, posters etc., other communications to investors / customers
- Maintain central repository of business compliance manuals, policies, local legal inventory, and central list of all governing status, regulation, policies, and other material related to respective compliance program
- Participate in and representing the views of the organization in regulatory and industry forums, councils and associations. Help industry create industry benchmark on Consumer Protection and KYC/AML
- Leveraging external information to identify key regulatory risks for the entity based on the status of its internal control environment
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments or other matters affecting the business activities, systems and controls and Communicate changes to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements and oversee implementation thereof.
- Identify, investigate and resolve indications of violations to the Company's internal policies, systems and controls or to applicable laws, rules or regulations.
- Do necessary regulatory filing including applicable foreign regulatory filings
- 15 years of experience in Regulatory Compliance in Stock Exchange / Broking Firm / Big 4 / SEBI
- Last 3-5 years should be in Leadership Role in Compliance Function at Fintech / Crypto Exchange / Stock Exchange.
- Educational qualification such as CA/MBA/CFA/CMA
- Experience with a start-up in a high growth environment is preferable
- Experience in setting up processes and systems to ensure entity wide compliance
- Good relationships with various departments of SEBI