Staff Frontend Engineer - Expansion
Trusted by more than 10 million users, CoinDCX is India's fastest-growing and safest way to Crypto. We’re on a mission to make Crypto accessible to every Indian. Our aspirations are much bigger and we strive to contribute to the larger crypto ecosystem. For this, we’re looking for talented people like you to join our team and fulfill this vision.
Inside CoinDCX Engineering
Our engineering team is an awesome group of collaborative people, who love to solve this first-of-its-kind problem with a lot of passion and creativity. When you join this team you work with dynamic and fun-loving engineers at the top of their game. You’ll contribute to implementing innovative technology to revolutionize the crypto ecosystem.Love what you just read and are up-beat about it already? Then, this is the place for you.
The Expansion team is an engineering organization within CoinDCX that builds and maintains several critical features for the CoinDCX app. Our mission is to provide the best user experience to our app and web users to help them on their journey in becoming successful and active users of CoinDCX. You will be part of the team that looks over users' onboarding journey from app installation to trading.As a Senior Software Engineer in our team, you'll be working with a lot of Cross-Functional partners like Product, Engineering, Security, and Marketing all the while delivering critical features for our users.
What you’ll be doing
- Closely work with Product, Design, and engineering teams to turn concepts into reality.
- Own and create intuitive, fluent, and responsive user interfaces. Build fast-rendering reusable and extendable front-end components.
- Lead efforts to improve application performance to deliver the optimal user experience.
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation by driving cross-collaboration and execution of projects across multiple teams.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques, and coding standards.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience designing and building large-scale frontend applications.
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye toward maintainability and scalability.
- Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, security, and usability
- Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically and to develop comprehensive detailed specifications.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills; ability to produce clear, concise communications and documentation.
- Experience and/or willingness to work in high-functioning agile teams in a growth-oriented environment.
What we’re looking for
- Engineers with a result-oriented impact-driven mindset.
- Engineers who come with a bias towards action and believe in leading by example
- Engineers who can adapt to our needs for CoinDCX’s rapid growth and support the fast-growing/changing business environment.
- Engineers who have the willingness to learn new technologies to solve problems related to scalability and performance.
- Engineers who can help foster a culture of transparency, efficiency, and accountability through their passion and commitment to work.