Staff Backend Engineer - Payments
India, Mahārāshtra, Bengaluru/MumbaiEngineering
Trusted by more than 1.3 crore Indians, CoinDCX is one of the largest players in India's crypto ecosystem. Our vision is to create a more open and accessible future and we believe that web 3 will play an important part. We’ve already ventured into Web 3 in 2021 by investing in promising Indian Web 3 startups via CoinDCX Ventures, launching Okto - a Defi app to access thousands of tokens on multiple DEXs across chains. We learn and build something new CoinDCX every time.
The Web 3 space is still new and we’re just getting started!
Inside CoinDCX Engineering
Our engineering team is an awesome group of collaborative people, who love to solve this first-of-its-kind problem with a lot of passion and creativity. When you join this team you work with dynamic and fun-loving engineers at the top of their game. You’ll contribute to implementing innovative technology to revolutionize the crypto ecosystem.Love what you just read and are up-beat about it already? Then, this is the place for you.
As a Software Engineer on the Payments team, you'll be working in a cross-functional team along with your partners like Product, Security, Infra, Compliance, and Marketing.
The Payments team is a critically functioning team and part of our F2C organization serving as an entry point to transacting users in the CoinDCX apps. Our features create an On & Off ramp of Fiat INR for existing and new users.
What you’ll be doing
- ● Own long-term technical strategies for your teams.
● Improve technical excellence and quality standards through leadership efforts directed through other engineers.
● Coach/mentor and incubate junior engineers to grow them into technical leaders.
● Solve customer problems by working on not-so-well-defined open-ended problems and leading teams to focus on areas with the highest user impact.
● Foster a culture of open and intentional communication and collaboration between engineering teams.
- ● 6+ years of experience designing and building highly scalable and distributed systems.
● Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically and to develop comprehensive detailed specifications.
● Deep experience writing high-quality code in Imperative or Functional Programming languages or frameworks like - Ruby on Rails, Java, Go, Node.js
● Ability to write well-tested, thoughtful, and concise code and improve code quality standards within the organization.
● Excellent verbal and writing skills; ability to produce clear, concise communications and documentation.
● Experience and/or willingness to work in high-functioning agile teams in a growth-oriented environment
- Engineers with a result-oriented impact-driven mindset.
- Engineers who come with a bias towards action and believe in leading by example
- Engineers who can adapt to our needs for CoinDCX’s rapid growth and support the fast-growing/changing business environment.
- Engineers who have the willingness to learn new technologies to solve problems related to scalability and performance.
- Engineers who can help foster a culture of transparency, efficiency, and accountability through their passion and commitment to work.