Staff Backend Engineer - Payments
Trusted by more than 10 million users, CoinDCX is India's fastest-growing and safest way to Crypto. We’re on a mission to make Crypto accessible to every Indian. Our aspirations are much bigger and we strive to contribute to the larger crypto ecosystem. For this, we’re looking for talented people like you to join our team and fulfill this vision.
Inside CoinDCX Engineering
Our engineering team is an awesome group of collaborative people, who love to solve this first-of-its-kind problem with a lot of passion and creativity. When you join this team you work with dynamic and fun-loving engineers at the top of their game. You’ll contribute to implementing innovative technology to revolutionize the crypto ecosystem.Love what you just read and are up-beat about it already? Then, this is the place for you.
As a Software Engineer on the Payments team, you'll be working in a cross-functional team along with your partners like Product, Security, Infra, Compliance, and Marketing.
The Payments team is a critically functioning team and part of our F2C organization serving as an entry point to transacting users in the CoinDCX apps. Our features create an On & Off ramp of Fiat INR for existing and new users.
What you’ll be doing
● Own long-term technical strategies for your teams.
● Improve technical excellence and quality standards through leadership efforts directed through other engineers.
● Coach/mentor and incubate junior engineers to grow them into technical leaders.
● Solve customer problems by working on not-so-well-defined open-ended problems and leading teams to focus on areas with the highest user impact.
● Foster a culture of open and intentional communication and collaboration between engineering teams.
● 6+ years of experience designing and building highly scalable and distributed systems.
● Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically and to develop comprehensive detailed specifications.
● Deep experience writing high-quality code in Imperative or Functional Programming languages or frameworks like - Ruby on Rails, Java, Go, Node.js
● Ability to write well-tested, thoughtful, and concise code and improve code quality standards within the organization.
● Excellent verbal and writing skills; ability to produce clear, concise communications and documentation.
● Experience and/or willingness to work in high-functioning agile teams in a growth-oriented environment
What we’re looking for
- Engineers with a result-oriented impact-driven mindset.
- Engineers who come with a bias towards action and believe in leading by example
- Engineers who can adapt to our needs for CoinDCX’s rapid growth and support the fast-growing/changing business environment.
- Engineers who have the willingness to learn new technologies to solve problems related to scalability and performance.
- Engineers who can help foster a culture of transparency, efficiency, and accountability through their passion and commitment to work.