Senior/ Lead Product Designer
India, Karnātaka, BengaluruProduct
Okto is a mobile app with the vision to provide Web3 opportunities easily accessible to you. Okto has built an easy-to-use interface for anyone to explore vetted DeFi investment opportunities and earn passive income on their crypto holdings. With its keyless, self-custody Web3 wallet, Okto provides secure access to DeFi services while eliminating the hassle of securing your funds.
At CoinDCX, we firmly believe that decentralization is the way forward and have developed our newest offering, Okto, to enable every user to become a part of the decentralized economy. Decentralization empowers individuals to retain control of their assets while maintaining privacy, and Okto is here to make that possible for you.
Coming soon on Okto:
1) Earn opportunities
Finding earning opportunities in DeFi with the optimum risk evaluation is difficult for users
2) Non Fungible Token (NFT)
Launching NFT for users to own assets like collectible, gaming items, domain names. Digital art and many other items backed by a blockchain.
3) Decentralized Applications (DApps)
Allowing users to enter the DApps ecosystem with apps like OpenSea, Uniswap, PancakeSwap, Oasis App etc.
Who you are
● You’re passionate about everything Crypto and Web3.0
● You take ownership and have a thirst for excellence with an impact driven and result
● You grow while helping others grow with you
● You thrive on change, have attention to detail and passion for quality
● You love exploring new ideas to build something useful and are always curious to learn.
What you’ll do:
1. Partner closely with Product, Engineering, and UX Research to drive product strategy and to design simple experiences that our customers love.
2. Own end-to-end user journey and all aspects of design execution from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to final production.
3. Design experiences across all of our platforms: iOS, Android, Web.
4. Contribute to and participate in our design critique process, to receive and provide feedback on design work.
- 3-5 years of product design experience.
- Proven track record of working within a product team to ship successful products to users.
- Ability to collaborate and partner strategically with Product, Design and Engineering team to drive and influence design decisions.
- Attention to details and craft: visual design, interaction design, and prototyping.
- Understanding of patterns, best practices, and design standards across iOS, Android, and Web.
- What’s in it for you
- Unlimited Wellness Leaves
- Personalised Mental Wellness & Caregiving sessions by Experts
- Recharge and Rejuvenate through team outings
- DYOB - Design your Own Benefit
- Linkedin Learning