Frontend Engineer - Angular - SDEII/ SDEIII
CoinDCX is India's largest & safest crypto exchange, with a dedicated focus on making crypto accessible. Established in 2018, CoinDCX has solved numerous problems faced by the Indian crypto community with investing and trading solutions for crypto-based financial products for retail, HNI, and enterprise customers. It is our ultimate goal, to provide the best of the crypto space with the simplest and most secure solutions. Insured by BitGo and ISO Certified, CoinDCX is now India’s first Crypto Unicorn!
India’s cryptocurrency markets are booming, and post the SC verdict, the industry has grown manifold. More Indians want to join this exciting new industry. However, they are unsure how to enter, and who should be their partner to help them grow in this space. You help them in their journey. You introduce them to a brand that is built for them and gain their trust. You make this happen. You make a difference.
Make a Difference by:
- Closely work with Product, Design, and engineering teams to turn concepts into reality.
- Build POCs to evaluate product directions and help your team make informed decisions.
- Continuously learn new technologies and experiment to build innovative front-end products to ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Create frameworks and abstractions that are reliable, reusable, and avoid surprising outcomes.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience designing and building large-scale frontend applications.
- Have in-depth knowledge and experience in measuring application performance and tweaking code to deliver a high-quality user experience.
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the frame rate above 30fps at all times
- Understanding of Web and Information Security concepts and concerns, such as CORS, CSP, CSRF, XSS, etc.
- Willingness to work in high-functioning agile teams in a growth-oriented environment. complex technical solutions to designers and other junior engineers.
What we’re looking for
- Engineers with a result-oriented impact-driven mindset.
- Engineers who come with a bias towards action and believe in leading by example
- Engineers who can adapt to our needs for CoinDCX’s rapid growth and support the fast-growing/changing business environment.
- Engineers who have the willingness to learn new technologies to solve problems related to scalability and performance.
- Engineers who can help foster a culture of transparency, efficiency, and accountability through their passion and commitment to work.
Location: Remote (Full time)