Technical Program Manager
India, Karnātaka, Bengaluru/MumbaiEngineering
Trusted by more than 1.3 crore Indians, CoinDCX is one of the largest players in India's crypto ecosystem. Our vision is to create a more open and accessible future and we believe that web 3 will play an important part. We’ve already ventured into Web 3 in 2021 by investing in promising Indian Web 3 startups via CoinDCX Ventures, launching Okto - a Defi app to access thousands of tokens on multiple DEXs across chains. We learn and build something new CoinDCX every time.
The Web 3 space is still new and we’re just getting started!
As a Technical Program Manager at CoinDCX, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your engineering expertise. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle.
You're equally at home explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers. Using your extensive technical and leadership expertise, you manage projects of various sizes and scopes, identifying future opportunities, improving processes, and driving the technical directions of your programs.
- You will be hands-on in driving the delivery of critical business initiatives and managing all aspects of the project such as project planning, requirements definition, risk management, communication, and implementation planning.
- Work closely with technology, product, and cross-functional teams to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, effort estimates, and release schedule for new initiatives
- Exercise technical judgment to keep goals for programs, projects, and products attainable within a given timeline.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks across multiple projects
- Circulate periodic program status reports for management and stakeholders
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- Manage vendor relationships - evaluating solutions, onboarding vendors, managing deliverables - working cross-functionally across technology, legal, finance, product, and other functions.
- Experience managing projects across cross-functional teams - 5+ years of experience working with engineering teams, 2+ years of technical program management experience
- Must be able to independently design, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes
- Must be able to effectively collaborate in a fast-paced environment with multiple teams
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow through on projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.