Sr Manager/Manager - Growth Marketing
India, Mahārāshtra, Bengaluru/MumbaiGrowth
Trusted by more than 1.3 crore Indians, CoinDCX is one of the largest players in India's crypto ecosystem. Our vision is to create a more open and accessible future and we believe that web 3 will play an important part. We’ve already ventured into Web 3 in 2021 by investing in promising Indian Web 3 startups via CoinDCX Ventures, launching Okto - a Defi app to access thousands of tokens on multiple DEXs across chains. We learn and build something new CoinDCX every time.
The Web 3 space is still new and we’re just getting started!
Inside CoinDCX’s Growth Marketing Team
Our Growth Marketing team is an awesome group of collaborators, who love to solve first of its kind problems with a lot of autonomy, creativity and fun.
The CoinDCX Growth team is ‘growing’ (get it?). They are a bunch of problem solvers with the ability to think outside the box. They also conduct thorough market research and competitive analysis to identify best practices and apply them to our marketing initiatives.
At CoinDCX you not only will be the skill of the future but also you will get to work and learn from the best while building the future of Web3.
Coin your trust in us as we create magic together!
Who you are
You’re passionate about everything Crypto and Web3.0
You take ownership and have a thirst for excellence with an impact driven and result oriented mindset.
You grow while helping others grow with you
You thrive on change, have attention to detail and passion for quality
You love exploring new ideas to build something useful and are always curious to learn.
- Be responsible for planning and execution of acquisition and retention campaigns via various channels such as Push, In-App, Email, Social, etc.
- Responsible for driving gamified and incentive based programs/campaigns with a well defined social element attached to it while understanding the target group, positioning, offer/CTA.
- Supervise the execution, monitoring and measurement of marketing campaigns and their success, and also maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Leading all the efforts required for go-to-market (GTM) plans for various products and services and working closely with the various internal stakeholders to ensure GTM plans can be effectively implemented and iterated.
- Partner with the Analytics team to dig deep into the data and provide actionable insights, identifying new opportunities.
- Using user & market research, user feedback, user usage and competitive analysis to identify new campaign opportunities and enhancements.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in a growing business
- 3+ years of core growth marketing experience - experiment-driven growth process at a high-growth company with a proven track record of driving high retention of the existing users
- Excellent understanding of user segmentation and cohorts based on various surrogates, events and attributes.
- Excellent problem-solving, creative thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to drive insights into campaigns.
- Practical and Proven expertise on tools like Mo-Engage, Amplitude, etc
- Knowledge of testing and optimisation
- Experience driving campaigns in a fintech, e-commerce, gaming, and/or internet environment.
- Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
What’s in it for you
Unlimited Wellness Leaves
Personalised Mental Wellness & Caregiving sessions by Experts
Recharge and Rejuvenate through team outings
DYOB - Design your Own Benefit