Senior Manager - Legal Counsel
India, Karnātaka, Bangalore/DelhiLegal
Trusted by more than 10 million users, CoinDCX is India's fastest-growing and safest way to Crypto. We’re on a mission to make Crypto accessible to every Indian. Our aspirations are much bigger and we strive to contribute to the larger crypto ecosystem. For this, we’re looking for talented people like you to join our team and fulfill this vision
Inside CoinDCX Legal Team
CoinDCX is shaping the future of crypto in India and we are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join our team.
Candidates must be experienced in working with the Fintech industry. The role involves leading the legal team and managing all legal activities within the firm. Candidates must have an understanding of legal norms in relation to crypto, Web3 and blockchain technology.
Make a difference by,
- Research and advises across business needs and challenges.
- D2D support direct or via team on admin, HR, ongoing business arrangements/partnerships, finance etc.
- Collaborate to strategies on industry needs and market trends.
- Collaborate with compliance teams to secure business.
- Lead discussions and negotiation with external parties (partners, vendors, external counsels etc.)
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in Legal.
- Location- Bangalore/Delhi.
- LL.B from a reputable law college in India. An additional degree in law is a plus.
- Commercial acumen to be strong. Credentials demonstrating this from peers, managers, and industry will be a plus.
- Working across Multi-industry in various the legal, compliance ,and risk aspects of business is a plus, with fintech and digital space experience preferred.
- Experience across geographies is a plus as is litigation experience, and should have managed teams and worked independently with senior teams and management.