Trusted by more than 10 million users, CoinDCX is India's fastest-growing and safest way to Crypto. We’re on a mission to make Crypto accessible to every Indian. Our aspirations are much bigger and we strive to contribute to the larger crypto ecosystem. For this, we’re looking for talented people like you to join our team and fulfill this vision.
Inside CoinDCX Customer Success & Experience Team
CoinDCX is shaping the future of crypto in India and we are in pursuit of Customer Experience executives to join our team.
This role involves responding to customer queries, keeping a track of new and old customers and managing app ratings. Additionally, candidates must possess good knowledge about crypto, Web3 and blockchain technology.
Candidates should have a background in customer service and a solid understanding of industry standards and practices.
As the Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of Service Team. You will make a difference.
Make a difference by,
- The Quality lead will be responsible to take care of the end to end Quality audit framework and drive qualitative performance which is aligned with the overall business goal
- Lead and manage the quality analysts team responsible for monitoring chat, email and calls to assess associates' demeanour, technical accuracy, customer service skills, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Managing Internal and external stakeholders ensuring the key parameters are met
- Identify and initiate process improvement projects by liaising with the relevant stakeholders and ensure timely closure on the same
- Setting out Quality standards and SOP for various service teams and conducting regular governance audit to ensure adherence to the updated processes
- Lead daily Quality sessions with the external and internal teams ensuring audit observations are shared and process-related updates are cascaded to the teams
- Prepare and publish weekly and monthly dashboards highlighting the key performance parameters
- Identify TNA and by liaising with the training team ensure the training is delivered
- Design and work on a Quality matrix which is in line with the business goal
- Ensure BAU activities like, audits, feedback and daily briefing session are completed by the team of QA
- Handling quality certification of the N.H batch is done within the expected timelines
- The QA lead should possess analytical skills to read and understand various data points
- To drive a culture of being customer-centric throughout the journey with Coin DCX
- Drive initiatives and dive deep to improve CSAT and eliminate the agent errors
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Customer support role, including 2 years of experience in a QA lead role
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good excel skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and having an approach to being customer-centric
- Ability to lead, manage and influence the team in the right direction
- Adaptable to change and flexible enough to take on newer responsibilities if need be
- Effective communicator
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Good in conflict and escalation management