CoinDCX is India’s largest and safest cryptocurrency exchange. Built with user experience and security in mind, CoinDCX provides instant fiat to crypto conversions with zero fees, so that users can have access to a diverse suite of financial products and services that are backed by industry leading security processes and insurance protection. CoinDCX aims to be the global gateway to cryptocurrencies. Its proprietary liquidity aggregation the model provides its users with access to liquidity from leading global crypto exchanges. Recognized and awarded for its contribution to the Indian emerging tech space, CoinDCX is backed by investors such as Coinbase Ventures, Polychain Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and HDR Group, operator of BitMEX.
About the role:
We are seeking a motivated individual to join as an Operational Risk manager in our Risk Management team. The incumbent will play a crucial role within the Risk Management framework of CoinDCX, and is expected to do the following activities, interalia:
- Coordinating Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) exercise throughout the organization
- Implementing Key Risk Indicators for various existing and emerging risk scenarios
- Driving effective implementation of Incident Reporting and Root Cause Analysis processes
- Maintaining operational loss database
- Coordinating with the organization stakeholders for BCP testing and DR drills
- Own the various Operational Risk procedures and policy obligations
- Facilitate risk awareness and escalation protocols, via organization-wide workshops, trainings, assessments etc.
- Implementing management reporting as per risk management framework
- Work with Technology teams / external vendors to make the necessary enhancements to systems, processes.
- Implementing Outsourcing risk management framework – coordinating vendor due diligence, materiality assessments, and governance over outsourced services
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in operational risk management roles in a financial institution / brokerage / exchange / fintech
- Understanding of, or interest in cryptocurrencies, decentralized finance, and the business of a Virtual Currency Exchange, and operational risk management
- Proficiency in Project management; proven ability to coordinate with multiple stakeholders to deliver risk management objective
- Must be proficient in MS Office, SQL