Lead / Senior Lead Business Analyst
India, Mahārāshtra, BengaluruData Analytics
Trusted by more than 1.3 crore Indians, CoinDCX is one of the largest players in India's crypto ecosystem. Our vision is to create a more open and accessible future and we believe that web 3 will play an important part. We’ve already ventured into Web 3 in 2021 by investing in promising Indian Web 3 startups via CoinDCX Ventures, launching Okto - a Defi app to access thousands of tokens on multiple DEXs across chains. We learn and build something new CoinDCX every time.
The Web 3 space is still new and we’re just getting started!
Inside CoinDCX’s Data Analytics Team
Our Data Analytics team is an awesome group of collaborators, who love to solve first of its kind problems with a lot of autonomy, creativity and fun.As a team they fulfil the needs, wants and desires of our patrons by finding the key levers that enable them to use our platforms better. You help them do more. At CoinDCX you not only will be the skill of the future but also you will get to work and learn from the best while building the future of Web3.Coin your trust in us as we create magic together!
Who you are
You’re passionate about everything Crypto and Web3.0
You take ownership and have a thirst for excellence with an impact driven and result oriented mindset.
You grow while helping others grow with you
You thrive on change, have attention to detail and passion for quality
You love exploring new ideas to build something useful and are always curious to learn.
What you’ll do
- Providing Analytical recommendations to influence our product, marketing and strategy
- Design and evaluate product and growth experiments backed by solid hypothesis. Build and deploy machine learning models whereever necessary
- Finding insights that influence decisions (product/features), spanning from early data explorations about user behaviour, to multivariate experiments and optimisations
- Providing user insights through data: cohorts analysis, user segmentation, funnels and behavioural analyses in partnership with growth, product, engineering and UX
What you’ll bring
- 6+ years of experience as an Analyst or in a similar role (Mentorship experience for lead) with Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent SQL skills and experience in at least one scripting language (Python or R)
- Solid understanding of statistical methods and experiment designs
- Must have hands-on experience with product analytics and BI tools like Amplitude, Google Analytics, Looker, and Tableau
- Structured thinker, result oriented person passionate about data driven decision making
- Should possess good communication capabilities. Should be a very good team player with a go getter attitude, results driven, adaptable, inspirational, organised and quality focused
- Understanding of best standards, guidelines etc. and actually cares about adhering to them
- Ability to handle complex problems from design to execution and deliver in time bound manner under constraints
What’s in it for you
Unlimited Wellness Leaves
Personalised Mental Wellness & Caregiving sessions by Experts
Recharge and Rejuvenate through team outings
DYOB - Design your Own Benefit