AVP - Legal
India, Karnātaka, BengaluruLegal
Trusted by more than 1.3 crore Indians, CoinDCX is one of the largest players in India's crypto ecosystem. Our vision is to create a more open and accessible future and we believe that web 3 will play an important part. We’ve already ventured into Web 3 in 2021 by investing in promising Indian Web 3 startups via CoinDCX Ventures, launching Okto - a Defi app to access thousands of tokens on multiple DEXs across chains. We learn and build something new CoinDCX every time.
The Web 3 space is still new and we’re just getting started!
Inside CoinDCX Legal Team
CoinDCX is shaping the future of crypto in India and we are looking for a AVP to join our team.
Candidates must be experienced in working with the Fintech industry. The role involves leading the legal team and managing all legal activities within the firm. Candidates must have an understanding of legal norms in relation to crypto, Web3 and blockchain technology.
Coin your trust in us as we create magic together!
Who you are:
- Even if you don’t know everything about crypto, you love to learn and solve for it
- You take ownership and have a thirst for excellence
- You have a result oriented and impact driven mindset
- You grow while helping others grow with you
- You have an attention to detail and passion for quality
- You thrive on change
- You’re passionate about everything Crypto and Web3.0
- You love exploring new ideas to build something useful
- You are always curious to learn more
Make a difference by,
- Research and advices across business needs and challenges
- D2D support direct or via team on admin, HR, ongoing business arrangements/partnerships, finance, etc.;
- Collaborate to strategies on industry needs and market trends;
- Collaborate with compliance teams to secure business;
- Lead discussions and negotiation with external parties (partners, vendors, external counsels etc.)
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Minimum of 14 years work experience in Legal
LL.B from a reputable law college in India. An additional degree in law is a plus;
Commercial acumen to be strong. Credentials demonstrating this from peers, managers, and industry will be a plus;
Working across Multi-industry in various the legal, compliance ,and risk aspects of business is a plus; with fintech and digital space experience preferred;
Experience across geographies is a plus as is litigation experience, and should have managed teams and worked independently with senior teams and management
What’s in it for you
Unlimited Wellness Leaves
- Personalised Mental Wellness & Caregiving sessions by Experts
- Recharge and Rejuvenate through team outings
- DYOB - Design your Own Benefit
- Linkedin Learning