Associate Product Manager
India, Karnātaka, Bengaluru/MumbaiProduct
Trusted by more than 1.3 crore Indians, CoinDCX is one of the largest players in India's crypto ecosystem. Our vision is to create a more open and accessible future and we believe that web 3 will play an important part. We’ve already ventured into Web 3 in 2021 by investing in promising Indian Web 3 startups via CoinDCX Ventures, launching Okto - a Defi app to access thousands of tokens on multiple DEXs across chains. We learn and build something new CoinDCX every time.
The Web 3 space is still new and we’re just getting started!
Inside CoinDCX’s Product Team
Our Product team is an awesome group of collaborators, who love to solve first-of-its-kind problems with a lot of autonomy, creativity, and fun.
As a team, they maintain the product roadmap, clearing blockers for products in development, and own the end-to-end process.
On any given day they collaborate with multiple engineering teams, designers, compliance, support, legal, and operations team members.
No day is the same and the problems we solve are super-fascinating.
Who you are (Soft Skills)
You’re passionate about everything Crypto and Web3.0
You take ownership and have a thirst for excellence with an impact-driven and result-oriented mindset.
You grow while helping others grow with you
You thrive on change, have attention to detail and passion for quality
You love exploring new ideas to build something useful and are always curious to learn.
Make a difference by,
- Drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Collaborate with people across the company to advance our team’s products. Support others in the advancement of their products as well
- Keep track of the health and success of our products by listening to customers as well as to other CoinDCX colleagues
- Watch the numbers and be data-driven in your approach. Drive the creation of new insights by using our talented data team
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for improvement
- Develop product documentation including specifications, wireframes, and process flow
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
0-2 years of product management experience.
0-3 years overall work experience, preferably in a startup or consulting.
Bachelors degree in engineering
Solution-oriented, highly motivated, and proactive self-starter
Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices
Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
What’s in it for you
Unlimited Wellness Leaves
Personalized Mental Wellness & Caregiving sessions by Experts
Recharge and Rejuvenate through team outings
DYOB - Design your Own Benefit