Analyst/Sr. Analyst - Business Finance
India, Karnātaka, BengaluruFinance
Trusted by more than 1.3 crore Indians, CoinDCX is one of the largest players in India's crypto ecosystem. Our vision is to create a more open and accessible future and we believe that web 3 will play an important part. We’ve already ventured into Web 3 in 2021 by investing in promising Indian Web 3 startups via CoinDCX Ventures, launching Okto - a Defi app to access thousands of tokens on multiple DEXs across chains. We learn and build something new CoinDCX every time.
The Web 3 space is still new and we’re just getting started!
Inside CoinDCX Finance Team
CoinDCX is shaping the future of crypto in India and we are in pursuit of finance officers to join our team.
Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of the finance sector as well as crypto and Web3 in order to be a part of our team. The finance team is responsible for maintaining the financial records of the firm and regulating cash flow across all departments. Additionally, employees will be responsible for overseas accounts while at the same time maintaining focus on Indian clients.
Make a difference by,
Business Planning/Budgeting & Cost Control: Work towards the P&L and KPI’s along with Business Teams. Assist in creating weekly/monthly/quarterly financial projections based on business goals and be responsible for unit wise adherence for the same. Actively participate in Cost Optimization initiatives.
Monitoring Business Performance: Assist in periodic performance reviews with Business Heads to track financial health and understand gaps and opportunities through variance analysis, RCA etc. Help define key financial and operational metrics and benchmark against competition. Focus on simplification, standardization, and automation of reports and work on these projects.
Stakeholder management: Become the trusted partner for business leaders and aid them in delivering the business objectives for the short/mid/long term. Drive Operational Excellence through deep-dive analytics on Business Drivers and work towards the change/execution with Operating Teams.
Strategic Planning: Assist in formulating & driving Business Plans / Strategies for Existing and New product streams. Participate in anchoring the Annual Operating Plan based on key insights coming out of periodic performance reviews and recommend business actions.
- 1-2 years plus relevant experience in finance/ investment banking/consulting/ M&A
- CA (Rank holder)/MBA from tier 1 college (preferred)
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Adept in building financial models, cost transformation and understanding of accounting and financial statement analysis
- Prior experience in business facing roles will be an added advantage
- Crisp Presentation and creative visualization skills explaining financial & business results through
- Ability to take ownership and comfort in navigating ambiguity will be an ideal fit. Candidates should be passionate about working in a fast-growing firm.