India, Mahārāshtra, Bengaluru/MumbaiEngineering
Trusted by more than 1.3 crore Indians, CoinDCX is one of the largest players in India's crypto ecosystem. Our vision is to create a more open and accessible future and we believe that web 3 will play an important part. We’ve already ventured into Web 3 in 2021 by investing in promising Indian Web 3 startups via CoinDCX Ventures, launching Okto - a Defi app to access thousands of tokens on multiple DEXs across chains. We learn and build something new CoinDCX every time.
The Web 3 space is still new and we’re just getting started!
Inside CoinDCX Engineering
Our engineering team is an awesome group of collaborative people, who love to solve this first-of-its-kind problem with a lot of passion and creativity. When you join this team you work with dynamic and fun-loving engineers at the top of their game. You’ll contribute to implementing innovative technology to revolutionize the crypto ecosystem.
Love what you just read and are up-beat about it already?
Then, this is the place for you.
What you’ll do
- Managing end to end product development and delivery
- Owning the technical architecture and leading the engineering decisions for the product
- Collaborating with designers, developers, growth managers, and product managers to estimate and plan projects in an Agile environment
- Leading a team of engineers, mentoring them and motivating them to solve complex problem. Sharing timely feedback with the team members
- Be both highly technical, hands-on coder and an effective people manager
- Communicate cross-functionally and drive engineering efforts
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in one or more product domains
- Should have demonstrated ability to recruit and manage technical teams, including performance management